March 03, 2014

ALC Boys Telugu Dance Dec 2013 - 30 SEC



Every partner is a BIG part in the expansion of Gods Kingdom here in India! 

Gods promise for you this year, in 2014: 

He will Multiply You EXCEEDINGLY!

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless. And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.

Genesis 17: 1-3 (NKJV)

More than 600 people came for the Christmas Day Service at Abundant Life Worship Center and everyone enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Meal. 

Many of you have prayed for us this year and we are forever grateful for you! We are extremely blessed to be able to serve God alongside faith partners like you and to share our life together with you, “Thank You”! 

I look back from where God has brought me and my family, serving Jesus here in India on the Missions Field since 1993… for more than 20 years now … I know God is a faithful father; He is kind to His children. My heart is grateful and full of Joy!

God is bringing us into a new season of multiplied growth in Him!

"Thank You", for being our faithful friends and partners in reaching India and the world for Jesus Christ!